Secure, perfectionist, shy, and practical – these are the words that best describe the Virgo man. If you’ve got your eyes set on one, there are certain things that you should expect – such as taking things slow and being incredibly patient with this Earth sign.
The Virgo man may seem complicated and difficult to deal with at first, but once you understand what he’s about, you’ll discover his undying loyalty, his persistent need to please, and the value he places in being in a relationship for the long haul.
- 1 How to Attract the Virgo Man
- 2 The Virgo Man in Love
- 3 The Virgo Man Sexuality
- 4 The Virgo Man in Relationships
- 5 The Virgo Man and Money
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself When Dating a Virgo Man
- 7 How to Know if the Virgo Man Likes You
- 8 How to Keep the Virgo Man
- 9 Best Gifts for Virgo Man
How to Attract the Virgo Man
1. Get to Know Him First
You may be attracted to him at first sight, but he won’t make a move, even if he’s attracted to you, too. The Virgo man is a perfectionist and thus, loathes rejection. He needs to carefully and cautiously analyze every decision he makes before he makes a move, which can seem like eternity.
To make the decision easier, it’s highly ideal that you become friends first. That way, you can earn his trust and planning his first move on you will take faster.
2. Practice Impeccable Grooming
Nothing turns the Virgo man off more than poor hygiene. He likes women who are tidy and who knows how to take care of their looks. If you rarely have your nails done or you don’t brush your hair, then it’s time to change. The Virgo man hates chaos and that includes physical appearance. Expect him to be cleanly shaven, his clothes and shoes spic and span, and not a hair strand out of place – if you are a sloppy dresser, he won’t look your way twice.
3. Avoid Dramatic Displays of Emotion
The Virgo man is reserved and dislikes being the center of attention, and thus, he is attracted to women who also share the same sentiment. He doesn’t feel the need to display unnecessary bursts of emotion, and likes to keep his feelings to himself. If you’re animated, loud, and overly expressive, it’s time you tone it down a bit to catch the Virgo man’s attention.
4. Ask Him for Assistance
If you work in the same office, ask him for assistance to get him to notice you. The Virgo man is naturally helpful and will contribute willingly to a cause or action where his support is needed. To get him to turn his head, you can ask for his help when you’re carrying too much stuff in your hands. But don’t act clueless – there’s nothing that he hates more than a woman who doesn’t help herself. He is attracted to wit and intelligence, and will most likely veer away from women who are superficial.
The Virgo Man in Love
It takes time for the Virgo man to fall in love because he is calculating and over analyzes situations. He is a perfectionist by nature and likes to make sure things are done at the right time at all times.
He has a perpetual need to get to know the person first before making the decision that he wants a romantic relationship, but when he does fall in love, he’s in it for the long haul and will be loving, supportive, and loyal.
The Virgo Man Sexuality
Again, being the perfectionist that he is, he will take the time to carefully plan a romantic and intimate evening with the person he loves. While he believes that sex is crucial to a lasting relationship, he doesn’t believe that it is to be indulged for its own sake. Before he can enjoy physical intimacy with someone, he needs to get to know them first. This means that one-night stands aren’t appealing to the Virgo man.
The Virgo Man in Relationships
Once the Virgo man decides on being in a romantic relationship, you will find in him a partner for life. He will make sure that you live a life that’s comfortable and stable. He prefers to be in charge of the relationship, which can lead to disagreements as he can be controlling and territorial.
Although dates can be dramatic, extravagant, and carefully planned, they tend to lack spontaneity and adventure, as the Virgo man will unlikely go out of his comfort zone.
The Virgo Man and Money
As being the most practical of all signs, the Virgo man is known for investing in his future. He will most likely have money tucked away for a rainy day, have several investments, and will rarely spend on things that are impractical. But when he does spend, he will spend it on expensive things that are worth their value – such as a high-end watch, a luxury sportscar, or a penthouse close to his office.
They’re good at managing money and have a tendency to have jobs or businesses in finance such as being accountants or being the CFO of a company.
Questions to Ask Yourself When Dating a Virgo Man
What are the Positive and Negative Sides to Dating a Virgo Man?
- The relationship will be long-term and stable
- Dates will be well-planned and romantic
- Your needs will be met, as he is a natural helper.
- You won’t have money problems.
- He is loyal and supportive.
- The relationship will take time to flourish.
- He can be controlling.
- He can have high standards or expectations.
What Star Signs is He Most Compatible With?
- The Taurus Woman – both seek stability, both are practical, and both work hard to live comfortable lives.
- The Scorpio Woman – Scorpio women tend to be intelligent, which is a trait that places on the Virgo man’s top priority in her search for a soulmate. They are also both practical and hardworking.
- The Capricorn Woman – both are practical, ambitious, stable, and are both realists.
- The Cancer Woman – the Virgo man can give the Cancer woman the stability she craves while her devotion to her partner can help to bring out the Virgo man’s feelings and emotions.
- The Virgo Woman – though initially they will be attracted to each other because of their similarities, both have incredibly high standards of their partners that it can lead to explosive conflicts.
- The Aries Woman – the Aries woman is spontaneous and carefree while the Virgo man is practical and cautious – in short, their personalities and priorities will clash.
- The Leo Woman – the Leo woman demands to be the center of attention at all times. She is boisterous and flashy, which are traits that the Virgo man doesn’t find attractive.
- The Libra Woman – she may be too bubbly and talkative for the shy and reserved Virgo man.
- The Sagittarius Woman – she may be to adventurous and spontaneous for the practical and perfectionist Virgo man.
- The Aquarius Woman – although her intellect will bring the Virgo man to his knees, her love of freedom and adventure will be too much to handle for the practical Virgo.
- The Pisces Woman – the Pisces woman tends to live in a dream world while the Virgo man is a realist.
How to Know if the Virgo Man Likes You
The Virgo man is far from being a flirt and a charmer, so if you find him talking to you more often, expressing his feelings, and sharing to you, then you know he likes you. He may be a challenge at the beginning, but when he likes someone and he breaks down his walls, he will surely tell you how he feels.
How to Keep the Virgo Man
The Virgo man likes to keep his life private, so telling people about your relationship will be a major turn off. Keep things between the two of you and the two of you only so you can keep his trust and confidence.
He hates chaos and disorder, so if you’re living on your own or if you’re living together, you have to keep your home neat, tidy, and organized.
Best Gifts for Virgo Man
What are the best birth day gifts for a Virgo man? Check this Beautiful Zodiac Gifts for Virgo. From jewelry to technology and much more.
1. Jewelry for Virgo
These Virgo Pendants are available with various chain lengths in Sterling Silver or Gold. The Gold Virgo Pendants come in a choice of white or yellow gold and in a choice of karat.
2. Watches for Men
3. Technology Gifts
4. Action Gifts
5. Pampering Gifts
Judy Nyssa Tanko
Psychic ClairvoyantPsychic Nyssa is a Psychic Clairvoyant. She’s been aware of her gift since she was 6. As you go into a reading she never knows what information is going to come forth, once you ask a question the flow starts happening and she will tell you all she sees, hears, senses etc. Read more about Psychic Nyssa & Book her for a Reading.