If you prefer the strong and silent type, then the Taurus Man definitely fits the bill. He is dependable, incredibly loyal, and fiercely trustworthy. A man of few words, he seeks stability, long-term relationships, and practical on all decisions regarding money and finances.
- 1 Why Set Your Heart on a Taurus Man and How to Get Him
- 2 So how do you seduce Taurus man?
- 3 The Taurus Man in Love
- 4 The Taurus Man Sexuality
- 5 The Taurus Man in Relationships
- 6 Which Signs are Most Compatible with the Taurus Man?
- 7 Money and the Taurus Man
- 8 Questions to Ask Yourself When Dating a Taurus Man
- 9 How do you know if he loves you?
- 10 How to Keep the Taurus Man
- 11 Best Gifts for Taurus Man
Why Set Your Heart on a Taurus Man and How to Get Him
Today is the time of fleeting romances – finding someone dependable, who will work on the relationship until the very end, and genuinely trustworthy, can be hard to find. This is why the Taurus Man is a much coveted prey – they may be the slow and silent type, but when they do open up, their love can be everlasting.
Because the Taurus Man is not aggressive, he can be a little frustrating at first. He is not the type to walk up to someone and introduce himself – he takes his time to observe someone’s behavior before he makes a move. Because of this, you will probably have to ask him out yourself but he will also be taken aback with a woman’s aggressive behavior, so it’s best that you let him know you’re interested before you do ask him out.
So how do you seduce Taurus man?
Follow these tips:
- Show Your Femininity – The Taurus Man loves old-fashioned manners and women with refined tastes. Dress classy and take the time to look good, show him you are a woman who appreciates good art, good music, and good wine.
- Organize Your Life – Have a good and stable career, organize your home, and get your life together. The Taurus Man dislikes disarray and enjoys order, so make sure your life is in order, too.
- Enjoy Down-to-Earth Activities – The Taurus Man loves luxury and comfort – he is content with a cozy dinner at home with family and friends over a night out in town. When you do ask him out, a good idea for a date would be a home-cooked meal at your spic and span home.
In a nutshell, make sure you are showing him your feminine side, get your life together, prefer simple yet fulfilling activities, and flirt with him a little before you show you’re interested.
The Taurus Man in Love
Although the Taurus Man is hard to attract, when he does fall in love and open himself up to someone, he will make sure that he uses all his power to spoil her. The Taurus Man is materialistic and he showers his object of affection with everything that she needs.
He is romantic and loves old school dates, such as a dinner out and a movie, and enjoys intimate gatherings over crowded clubs or bars.
The Taurus Man Sexuality
The Taurus Man is not overtly daring in bed. However, he is sensual and passionate and believes emotions play a huge part in the art of making love. He loves foreplay and enjoys kissing and caressing, and loves setting the tone. Although he’s not aggressive in bed, he can be more passionate and creative with the right partner.
The Taurus Man in Relationships
The Taurus Man is patient and enjoys the pleasures of courting, which can be frustrating for many women. He takes his time and analyzes situations and your behaviors before making his move.
When he does get into a relationship, he is looking for a best friend, a confidante, and someone he can spend the rest of his life with. He is not an inconsistent lover and will not jump from one relationship to another. He loves long-term relationships and will do everything he can to keep the relationship going.
The Taurus Man is not good at love games and will take things at face value. It is not a good idea that you ask him for “space” or that you need a “break,” if you think there are problems. He may view this as you ending the relationship.
Which Signs are Most Compatible with the Taurus Man?
Since Taurus is an Earth sign, the two other signs ruled by the element, which are Virgo and Capricorn, are most compatible with the Taurus Man.
Virgos and Capricorns both share the Taurus Man’s cautious and practical approach to life, as well as their intrinsic materialistic natures. Capricorn is its most compatible sign, however, due to their common appreciation for worldly success and financial practicality.
The least compatible sign with the Taurus Man is Aquarius. Aquarius women are highly progressive, non-conformist, and rebellious, which will make the relationship challenging due to the Taurus Man’s resistance to change.
Money and the Taurus Man
The Taurus Man is materialistic and appreciates the finer things in life. He will most likely surround himself with comfort and luxury, and take pleasure in good food, art, good music, and the good life.
He is practical and knows the worth of his money.
Questions to Ask Yourself When Dating a Taurus Man
What are the positive and negative sides to dating a Taurus Man?
Let’s start with the positive sides first:
- he is dependable so you know he will always be there for you when you need him
- he is trustworthy and loyal, so cheating and flirting with other women will not be a problem for you
- when issues or conflicts arise in the relationship, he will work it out with you
- he is materialistic, so you know you will live a comfortable and financially stable life
- he is romantic and a family man, so he’s the type to bring home to meet your parents, as well as being the marrying kind
And now let’s proceed to the negative sides of being in a relationship with the Taurus Man:
- he is stubborn and refuses to change
- he can be boring because he enjoys being comfortable – going to the same restaurants and doing the same activities
- he lacks initiative
- he has a tendency to bottle up his emotions
How do you know if he loves you?
You will know that the Taurus Man loves you when he will do everything in his power to keep you by resolving issues and conflicts. He is incredibly loyal and you’ll see this when you’re in a relationship with him – he is not easy to attract so you won’t see him eyeing other women or flirting with an ex-flame.
He has a flair for romance so think picnics outdoors, candle-light dinners, old movie marathons, and intimate conversations under star-filled skies.
How to Keep the Taurus Man
The paramount importance to the Taurus Man is loyalty – as long as you are loyal to him, your relationship will last a long time. But once you break this trust, once you betray him, that will be the end of it. The Taurus Man will never trust you again once you betray him.
So there you have it, everything you need to know to attract and keep the Taurus Man in your life. Remember to be feminine, keep things classy, keep it comfortable, stay loyal, and be patient – the Taurus Man is the most dependable of all, and if you’re looking for a long-term, stable, and consistent relationship, he is everything you’re looking for.
Best Gifts for Taurus Man
What are the best birth day gifts for a Taurus man? Check this Beautiful Zodiac Gifts for Taurus. From jewelry to technology and much more.
1. Jewelry for Taurus
These Taurus Pendants are available with various chain lengths in Sterling Silver or Gold. The Gold Taurus Pendants come in a choice of white or yellow gold and in a choice of karat.
2. Watches for Men
3. Technology Gifts
4. Action Gifts
5. Pampering Gifts
Judy Nyssa Tanko
Psychic Nyssa is a Psychic Clairvoyant. She’s been aware of her gift since she was 6. As you go into a reading she never knows what information is going to come forth, once you ask a question the flow starts happening and she will tell you all she sees, hears, senses etc.
Read more about Psychic Nyssa & Book her for a Reading.