The ultimate creative and intellect, the Aquarius man is one that’s never idle. You will often see him socializing with a group of friends, enjoying a hobby, or being productive at work, but never lazying around with nothing to do.
Although he has a tendency to be emotionally aloof and distant, the Aquarius man will fill your life with art, interesting conversations, and an undying devotion that will have you feeling loved and adored. Have your eyes set on one? Interested on How to Know if an Aquarius Man Likes You? Then read on for tips on how to attract him, what to expect, and how to keep him once he’s under your spell.
- 1 How to Attract the Aquarius Man
- 2 The Aquarius Man in Love
- 3 The Aquarius Man Sexuality
- 4 The Aquarius Man in Relationships
- 5 Money and the Aquarius Man
- 6 Questions to Ask When Dating an Aquarius Man
- 7 How Do You Know if an Aquarius Man Likes You?
- 8 How to Keep the Aquarius Man
- 9 Best Gifts for Aquarius Man
How to Attract the Aquarius Man
1. Be His Friend First
The Aquarius man doesn’t like intense emotions so if you come on too strong and be all aggressive showing or telling him that you like him, then he’ll run as far away from you as possible. The Water-bearer lives life with his intellect and not his emotions, so anything that’s too emotionally intense or obvious will never catch his attention.
Instead, develop a neutral, platonic relationship with him first. They enjoy the company of larger groups of people over one-on-one intimate conversations because it doesn’t put too much pressure on him to entertain or listen to a complete stranger.
2. Be Curious About His Likes
Once you’ve become his friend, show genuine interest in the things that he does. If he’s into pottery, then you go ahead and ask him about it. If he writes songs, then listen to them and tell him what you think. Become genuinely curious about the things that he enjoys doing and you’ll find him opening up to you, leading to long conversations that could potentially turn your friendship into something more serious.
3. Show Him You’re an Intellect, Too
Physical appearances may be important to the Aquarius man but a woman’s intellect is his major and ultimate turn on. When you talk to him, talk about the arts, culture, current events, and anything that conjures up an interesting debate or discussion.
4. Keep Your Cool
When you start dating and he’s late, you will have to keep your cool and be patient. The Aquarius man hates it when women are too emotional or overly expressive of their feelings. The Water-bearer is one of the most emotionally aloof signs on the zodiac, and any overzealous displays of emotion will be a major deal breaker.
The Aquarius Man in Love
The Aquarius Man dances to the beat of his own drum, so when he falls in love, expect that it will be in the most non-traditional way ever. He is eccentric and unpredictable, making it difficult for you to gauge if his behavior is an act of love or simply his natural character.
He doesn’t say “I love you,” often, but may show you how much he cares in other ways, such as giving you presents or taking you out for adventures every now and then. If you’re the classic romantic, then you’re not going to get what you expect in this relationship.
He does love sincerely and deeply and would give his life in an instant for the woman he loves, but she must understand that although he can be distant and emotionally detached, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t care.
The Aquarius Man Sexuality
Sex is not everything to the Aquarius man. In fact, he can go on for months without it. For him, mental connection is of equal or even of greater importance than physical connection. When he is in a sexual relationship, he is just as innovative and creative in bed as with the rest of his likes and hobbies.
The Aquarius Man in Relationships
The Aquarius man is romantic in the sense that he likes walks on the beach, long conversations, and holding hands
in public. But he does have an issue with commitment. As an air sign, the Aquarius man can be like the wind – there one minute and gone the next. He can be intensely passionate and mad about you one minute, and suddenly disappear for no reason.
The Aquarius man’s up and down emotions toward his partner may be incredibly difficult and excruciating but the key to understanding him is realizing that he needs to be his own person and not just a part of a couple. Thus, he may need some space from time to time, so you have to allow him to spend time with his friends and to pursue his passions.
Money and the Aquarius Man
The Aquarius man is ruled by logic and not emotion when it comes to money matters. He is great at investing, good at negotiations, and diligent when it comes to his finances.
Questions to Ask When Dating an Aquarius Man
What are the positive and negative sides to dating an Aquarius man?
- Brings excitement and adventure into your life.
- Craves intellect and creativity so you are able to enjoy what life has to offer.
- Romantic and devoted once committed.
- Allows you to be independent and live your life as you please.
- Can often need space for himself often.
- Emotionally distant and not affectionate.
- Finds it difficult to commit.
What Signs are Compatible with The Aquarius Man?
- The Aries Woman – Both freedom-loving, the Aries woman and Aquarius man also respect each other’s love of learning and intellect.
- The Gemini Woman – Both have similar personalities, both are freedom-loving, and both love moving from one place to another and jumping from one interest to the next.
- The Libra Woman – Both are intellects and creatives and have great social skills.
- The Sagittarius Woman – Both love adventure and new experiences, both have a light-hearted approach to relationships, and both are also independent – with traits that can create two individuals who reach their potentials while also staying together as a couple.
- The Leo Woman – They both love life and social gatherings with large groups of people, but her need for attention may put a pressure on him to adore her at all times. And being independent as he is, this relationship may be too restricting for him.
- The Taurus Woman – She craves tradition and security, which the Aquarius man can’t provide because of his fleeting nature. Both are also very opinionated so arguments will be frequent.
- The Cancer Woman – The Crab has a clingy and emotionally dependent nature which the Aquarius man will hate; while she may find him too distant.
- The Virgo Woman – Both signs are not affectionate and are emotionally distant, making the relationship shallow and dull.
- The Scorpio Woman – She needs security, which the Aquarius man can’t give her.
- The Capricorn Woman – Another sign that seeks security and stability in a relationship, the Capricorn woman will find the Water-bearer as too distant, and will find his naturally flirtatious way too much to handle.
- The Aquarius Woman – Although both will understand each other and expect the same things in the relationship, neither of them will be able to compromise their shortcomings.
- The Pisces Woman – The Aquarius man is ruled by intellect while she is ruled by emotion – values and personalities will clash, making the relationship doomed from the very beginning.
How Do You Know if an Aquarius Man Likes You?
This may be a little difficult to answer because the Aquarius man is a natural flirt. Although he doesn’t do it intentionally, his friendly ways generally make him likable, allowing him to enjoy the company of many friends but
keeping a close number of true friends to a minimum.
It can be hard to tell if he likes you so the best thing that you can do is step back and observe his behavior towards different kinds of people. For example, he sends birthday cards to his close colleagues at work; or he invites his small group of close friends for drinks at the end of the day; or he invites you over to his place along with other friends you know.
His behavior towards others should be an indicator if he likes you or not. If you notice that he’s more friendly with you than any other friend or colleague that he may have, then that’s a good sign that he likes you.
How to Keep the Aquarius Man
The Aquarius Man loves his freedom so don’t put too many demands on the relationship. He loves being able to enjoy his passions and interests even when in a committed relationship, so allow him to do just that.
His ideal match is someone who also agrees to a live-apart relationship – where you both enjoy your independence but also share a committed relationship at the end of the day. If you want to keep the Aquarius man, you have to give him his space, become independent in your own right, and understand that he may not be able to meet your emotional needs most of the time. And you have to be okay with that.
Best Gifts for Aquarius Man
What are the best birth day gifts for a Aquarius man? Check this Beautiful Zodiac Gifts for Aquarius. From jewelry to technology and much more.
1. Jewelry for Aquarius
These Aquarius Pendants are available with various chain lengths in Sterling Silver or Gold. The Gold Aquarius Pendants come in a choice of white or yellow gold and in a choice of karat.
2. Watches for Men
3. Technology Gifts
4. Action Gifts
5. Pampering Gifts
Judy Nyssa Tanko
Psychic Nyssa is a Psychic Clairvoyant. She’s been aware of her gift since she was 6. As you go into a reading she never knows what information is going to come forth, once you ask a question the flow starts happening and she will tell you all she sees, hears, senses etc.
Read more about Psychic Nyssa & Book her for a Reading.