You can spot him from a mile away – the life of the party and the center of attention – the Leo Man is confident, self-assured, and generous in all respects. He is easy to approach but can be a little hard to read, as he can be a charmer and friendly with absolutely everyone around him.
If you’ve got your eyes set on a Leo Man, then here are some tips to attracting him, what to expect, and what to do to keep him once you have him.
- 1 How to Attract a Leo Man
- 2 Here are tips to attracting the Leo Man:
- 3 Best Gifts for Leo Man
- 4 Get it here...
- 5 The Leo Man in Love
- 6 How to seduce a Leo man - Sexuality
- 7 How does Leo man show interest in Relationships
- 8 Money and the Leo Man
- 9 Questions to Ask Yourself When Dating a Leo Man
- 10 How to Know if the Leo Man Likes You
- 11 How to make a Leo man chase you - Keep him forever
How to Attract a Leo Man
This zodiac sign is easy to find. Go to any bar or office, and he’ll be the one that gathers crowds and have them roaring in laughter or leaving them in awe. The Leo man craves the spotlight and often has a group of admirers who are attracted to his oozing self-confidence.
So if you want to catch his attention, you have to know the type of arsenal to get him to spot you from his crowd of fans.
Here are tips to attracting the Leo Man:
1. Be Confident
The Leo man wants someone he can respect and admire. And thus, he is naturally attracted to women who are strong, independent, and equally as confident.
2. Look Your Best
The Leo man craves for the finer things in life – such as cars, a luxurious home, expensive jewelry, the finest restaurants, and the most exquisite clothes.
And his taste goes for women, too. He loves women who are feminine and confident – someone who takes the time to take care of herself and her appearance as whoever he’s with romantically is a visual extension of himself.
3. Shower Him with Praise
If he cracks a joke, laugh. If he talks about politics, he’d love it when you agree and support his opinions. If he looks good, tell him. The Leo man needs constant adoration and praise, and whoever gives him what he craves for will surely garner his attention.
He is actually very simple: the key to his heart is flattery, adoration, and attention.
What are the best birth day gifts for a Leo man? Check this Beautiful Zodiac Gifts. From jewelry to technology and much more.
The Leo Man in Love
The Leo Man is very in tune with his emotions and will rarely keep them to himself. When he falls in love with you, you’ll surely know it right off the bat as he will shower you with time and affection. He will give you flowers, take care of you, and special occasions will be extravagant and well-planned events.
During the courting stage, he will wine and dine you, take you to the finest restaurants, and act as chivalrous as he can. He never does anything half-heartedly, which includes the things he does to win your heart.
How to seduce a Leo man - Sexuality
He is romantic and sensual, and not afraid to let you take the lead in bed. He loves spontaneous sex and is playful under the sheets – trying out different positions and sexual activities to please his lover. He has a powerful sex drive and treats sex as an important aspect of relationships.
How does Leo man show interest in Relationships
As a Fire element, the Leo Man is fiercely romantic. Once he commits himself to a relationship, he is loyal, devoted, and protective. However, he can be possessive and jealous – even the friendliest flirtation or even eye contact with another male can get him to lose his cool.
After marriage, most Leo Men don’t expect their wives to work, as he demands your absolute undivided attention.
The King of the jungle has a desire to always come first in your life, even before your very own children and your career. When he doesn’t get the attention he needs, his explosive temper will begin to show.
Money and the Leo Man
Because he wants to enjoy the finer things in life, the Leo man can indulge himself in fancy cars, expensive jewelry, and big homes. He is generous and a lavish spender, which goes beyond himself. He can buy constant gifts for you, treat you to vacations and fancy dinners, and create a beautiful and comfortable home for you and your future kids.
However, saving up for a rainy day is not on his top priorities and he may not be great with finances. So this is where you will come in – you will have to provide him with great money management skills and financial stability.
It is also important to note that the Leo man has a gambler streak, which is something that needs to be taken a look into if you seek for someone who is financially stable and competent.
Questions to Ask Yourself When Dating a Leo Man
What are the positive and negative sides to dating a Leo Man?
- You will feel safe and stable in the relationship.
- The Leo man is generous in all aspects – financial, his time, affection.
- The Leo man has the potential to be a great husband and a loving father.
- Gives 100% to the relationship.
- Can be jealous and possessive.
- Can be opinionated and stubborn.
- Has an explosive temper when he doesn’t get what he wants.
What are the Signs that are Most Compatible with the Leo Man?
- The Cancer Woman – The Cancer has no desire to be the center of attention and is willing to give it all to the Leo man. She will allow him to take the lead in the relationship and in turn, the Leo man will give her the stability, security, and love that she needs.
- The Sagittarius Woman – They both have loving and generous personalities and they will have a lot of fun together.
- The Libra Woman – They both love large parties and love the finer things in life, making the relationship a fun and satisfying union.
- The Pisces Woman – They both have excellent chemistry as the Pisces woman is passive and will tolerate the Leo Man’s stubbornness and possessiveness well. She will allow the Leo man to lead her and in turn, he will make her feel loved and secure.
Read - Best horoscope love matches.
- The Aquarius Woman – She may be too aloof and emotionally unavailable for the Leo man. They both also have strong egos and wills, which will clash.
- The Capricorn Woman – The Capricorn woman may be too cold and aloof for the Leo man and she won’t like his attention-seeking tendency, deeming him as dull and shallow.
- The Scorpio Woman – She also loves attention, jealous, and doesn’t give praises easily – which won’t meet the Leo man’s constant need for affirmations and appreciation.
- The Virgo Woman – The Virgo woman is quiet, humble, and subdued, and will think the Leo man to be boastful and too full of himself.
- The Aries Woman – While they both may initially work well together as both are extroverts, the Leo man may not like her don’t-care-about-what-others-think attitude. The Leo man seeks constant outside validation while the Aries woman couldn’t care less about others’ opinions.
- The Taurus Woman – The Taurus woman is stubborn and resistant to change. If she doesn’t agree with the Leo man’s opinion, she will definitely say it and won’t allow him to win arguments and debates, which the Leo man will surely hate.
- The Gemini Woman – She is a natural flirt – which can bring the Leo Man’s temper into focus.
- The Leo Woman – While they both have similar personalities, there will always will be a power struggle between the two.
Read - What sign cheats the most.
How to Know if the Leo Man Likes You
Because the Leo man is super friendly, it can be hard to decipher if he likes you just like he likes everyone else, or that you’re special to him. While he may share his thoughts, his jokes, and his stories to about everyone in the room, it will only be you he’ll be asking to dinner to, and it will only be you whom he’ll give flowers to on Valentine’s day.
How to make a Leo man chase you - Keep him forever
Winning a Leo Man - There are only two things that will keep the Leo man by your side: your undivided attention, and your adoration. He constantly needs affirmations that you adore and love him, so you always have to tell him that you love him, and you always have to praise him – tell him he’s handsome, tell him he’s doing a good job at work, tell him he’s a great father or provider if you’re married.
If you’re friendly to the opposite sex, then it’s time you stop talking to your male friends as the Leo Man believes that you belong to him and only him. If he sees you talking to another man, his jealousy and possessiveness will surely surface.