Creative and emotional, he’s the type of man that could be the love of your life. Do you have your eyes set on one? Then here are some tips to making him fall in love with you, what to expect when he falls in love, and what to do to keep him.
Romantic, passionate, and empathetic, the Pisces man is the perfect example of a soulmate or life partner. When he falls in love, he gives it his all, becoming madly in love and taking you into a whirlwind of romance and intimacy.
- How to Attract the Pisces Man
- Best Gifts for Pisces Man
- Get it here...
- How To Tell If A Pisces Man Is Falling In Love With You
- Seduce a Pisces man Sexually
- The Pisces Man in Loving Relationships
- Money and the Pisces Man
- Questions to Ask When Dating a Pisces Man
- How Do You Know if a Pisces Man Likes You?
- How to Keep the Pisces Man
How to Attract the Pisces Man
1. Look Casual and Feminine
The Pisces Man does not like formality and thus, corporate wear or anything that’s too sophisticated may put him off. So if you want to catch his attention with the way you look, wear feminine clothes that have a boho and casual appeal, rather than posh outfits. Wear your hair down and don natural makeup – emit the look of easy-going and carefree.
2. Appeal to His Kindheartedness
The Pisces man is nurturing and sympathetic and they find it difficult to refuse anyone who needs their help. If you want him to notice you, you may ask him to help you out with a flat tire, a bag of groceries, or even listen to your problems.
3. One of the most alluring trait of a pisces man is his ability to listen
Making him a go-to person for most of his family and friends who want someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on.
4. Invite Him To a Fun and Silly Activity
Pisces men are still boys at heart, and any activity that helps them escape reality or responsibilities will appeal to them. So why not invite him to go rock climbing, go surfing, or even go to a carnival?
5. Lift His Ego
Most Pisces men have low self-esteem, which means they respond well to people who lift their ego. When you go on a date or when you’re simply talking to him, give him compliments and praises. When you do, he’ll surely want to be around you.
What are the best birth day gifts for a Pisces man? Check this Beautiful Zodiac Gifts. From jewelry to technology and much more.
How To Tell If A Pisces Man Is Falling In Love With You
The Pisces Man loves with all his heart. He never loves lightly and he never holds back. When he falls for someone, he often believes that they are the love of his life, which may happen frequently. Although he may have a wandering eye because he simply loves the feeling of being in love, when he does find the right partner, he will be a loyal and devoted lover.
Seduce a Pisces man Sexually
For the Pisces man, sex, love and romance are one and the same and can’t be separated. For him, one cannot exist without the other, so when he does get someone to bed, it’s assured that intimacy and an emotional connection has been established.
The Pisces Man in Loving Relationships
As mentioned, the Pisces Man can be crazy in love. As such, your relationship will be exciting and full of romance and full of spontaneous romantic getaways and activities.
However, as a water sign, the Pisces man can be self-protective and when he’s hurt, he has a tendency to disappear. His need for solitude to regain his balance may cause a problem for some women.
A lover of life and love in general, the Pisces man hates feeling pressured and forced into doing anything. When he feels like he is being tied down, he may have a tendency to run off.
Money and the Pisces Man
The Pisces man may have a problem with managing his finances since he can be impulsive and emotional when it comes to spending. Handling money isn’t his strongest trait since he follows his heart rather than his brain, which applies to his financial decisions.
Check his personality traits.
However, when he needs to, he does have the ability to stretch the dollar.
Questions to Ask When Dating a Pisces Man
What are the positive and negative sides to dating a Pisces Man?
- He is romantic and loving.
- He’s good at listening.
- When he loves, he gives it his all, without holding back, making you fall in love with him fully.
- He has a submissive nature, so you mostly get what you want in the relationship.
- He is the type of man who has “soulmate” or “life ideal partner” potential.
- He has a tendency to run off when he’s pressured.
- His love of privacy and solitude can create problems in a relationship.
- He has a tendency to look elsewhere when his needs are not met.
What are the Signs that are Compatible with the Pisces Man?
- The Cancer Woman – The Cancer sign is the nurturer and great domestic sign of the zodiac, which means the Pisces man will definitely find the Cancer woman appealing for this very reason. With low self-esteem, the Pisces man often looks for someone who can boost his ego and help him ease his emotions, which the Cancer woman can most definitely do.
- The Scorpio Woman – They both have a high level of sensitivity and have intense attraction to each other. They also both have an intuitive approach to life, with both having the ability to soothe their emotional vulnerabilities.
- The Capricorn Woman – The Pisces man is often creative and his imagination will delight the Capricorn woman who is more grounded and practical. She can provide him with the guidance he needs to organize his imaginative and dreamy sense of reality.
- The Virgo Woman – Both are good communicators and both are able to handle their moody emotional climates.
Interested in what sign should you date!?
- The Taurus Woman – The Taurus woman may be too grounded for the ever-changing and emotional Pisces man.
- The Pisces Woman – Although they both have a soulmate connection to each other, their similar personalities may breed contempt.
- The Libra Woman – The Libra woman may find the Pisces man as too emotional and sensitive. Her need to engage in social activities will also bring conflicts as the Pisces man loves solitude and privacy.
- The Gemini Woman – The Gemini woman has a light-hearted and fun approach to relationships while the Pisces man has a more serious and mature approach, making their attitudes clash.
- The Sagittarius Woman – She is freedom-loving and independent, while the Pisces man tends to have a dependence on his partner’s reaffirmations of love and devotion, which the Sagittarius woman may not be able to give.
- The Aquarius Woman – Both have a shared level of kindness but she is the most emotionally aloof among all the signs while he is the most emotionally sensitive.
- The Aries Woman – The Aries woman is assertive and active while the Pisces man is submissive and reserved. While they may connect strongly in the beginning stages of the relationship, the Pisces man may tire of the the Aries woman’s antics.
- The Leo Woman – She loves being the center of attention and being adored. Although the Pisces guys can give her these needs, he may take away the attention from her when he goes through one of his emotional breakdowns.
How Do You Know if a Pisces Man Likes You?
It’s very easy to tell if a Pisces man likes you because he makes sure you know it. He will pull out all the stops to make you know that you are the object of his affection, such as giving you flowers, taking you to dinner, or even writing you a poem.
How to Keep the Pisces Man
Because the Pisces man is kind and compassionate, he’s turned off by a cruel demeanor. Never talk badly about anyone, and never be rude. He is looking for someone who has his same qualities, someone who goes out of her way to help someone in need. And if you’re cruel and rude, the Pisces man will certainly run the other way.