Wouldn’t it be wonderful to know how someone else is feeling or thinking even though they’re miles away from us? Or you’re playing poker and you can read someone else’s cards by reading their mind?
They say this ability is called telepathy, which is the process by which a person receives thoughts or feelings from another person over a distance without using the 5 typical senses.
Is it real? Do some people have the power of telepathy? And can you learn it?
Let’s find out.
What is Telepathy and How Does it Work?
Telepathy is the process of receiving messages, through thoughts, feelings, images, or desires from another person without the use of the physical senses.
It is considered a psychic ability, one that is not overtly seen or measured. Because of this, telepathy is regarded as unbelievable or untrue. Because it cannot be tested scientifically, most people believe it does not exist, that it doesn't happen.
But for believers, telepathy is very much real and that it works.
According to believers, telepathy works through energy transmission. Believers say that everything around us is made up of energy. This energy cannot be seen but it exists. When we send messages to another person without using the physical senses of sight, smell, hearing, tasting, or touching, it is sent as an energy form.
Depending on the person receiving the message, it is perceived if that person also has the ability of telepathy.
For telepathy to work, both people must have the ability. It is also most likely to happen between 2 people who have an existing close relationship, like Twin Flames.
Is Telepathy Something Anyone Can Learn?
Yes, absolutely. Everyone is said to be born with psychic abilities, telepathy included. We are born to have the ability to send and receive messages without the use of the 5 senses but because of how one develops into adulthood, it is either nurtured or blocked.
When you harness your psychic abilities into adulthood, you can have the ability of telepathy. But due to many factors, such as society telling us the supernatural does not exist or because of what we’ve been taught in school, or all of the things that make up stop our childlike enthusiasm of the universe, our psychic abilities are stunted.
However, because we are all born with these abilities that go beyond the 5 senses, we also have the capacity to learn it. So yes, telepathy is something that anyone can learn.
How to Develop Your Telepathic Ability
So here we are, with the desire to learn or relearn our telepathic ability. Is it possible, though? Can you actually learn it? And can you practice it?
Telepathy is a form of mind-reading and while it may seem impossible, it can actually be learned.
Here are 3 major steps to harness your capacity for telepathy:
Step 1: Free Your Mind
As with any extrasensory perception, having a clear and focused mind is key to channeling your supernatural powers.
You have to clear your mind of any distractions and let any thoughts slip away. You can do this by doing following these things:
- Do yoga - Yoga is more than just a physical exercise but it also calms your mind. To be able to free your mind, your body has to be relaxed and yoga is one way to do this.
- Meditate - Designate a room in your house as your meditation room with meditation chair or cushion. Make sure there is no outside noise, the lights can be dimmed or turned off, and there are no distracting objects in the room. Meditation is one of the best ways to clear your mind and refocus your thoughts into an empty shell.
Once you free your mind of any distractions and it’s now empty, you are elevating your consciousness and are more available to receive messages that take the form of energy.
Step 2: Visualize Your Message
Ask a close friend, a sibling, or a loved one to stay in a room close to where you are. They have to be physically away from you, so you don’t see them.
Now that your mind is clear, it is time for you to send your message.
But because this is your first time to practice your telepathic ability, you need to start with something simple. You can start with a simple image or a word so it’s easier for you to send the image or message to the other person.
Follow these simple steps to sending your message:
- Visualize the person you’re about to communicate with. Visualize their face, their eyes, their nose, their lips, their hair, and make your image as detailed as possible.
- Visualize your message or image. Make your visualization as detailed as possible, too. If you’re sending an image of an apple, make sure you’re imagining its color, its shape, how it feels to touch, and every other detail you can think of.
- Send your message. Imagine the person receiving the image and how he or she will react when they receive your image.
- Ask that person to write down the image or message he receives.
- Once you’ve sent the message, get out of the room and go to the other person, and compare the results.
Step 3: Practice and Practice
If you don’t succeed on your first try, don’t worry. Like every other skill, it needs time and plenty of practice to fully learn something new. The key is to keep desiring and keep believing that you will learn telepathy once you practice more.
To do this, following these steps:
- Find a partner.
- Practice this card-guessing game with your partner.
- Stay in one room while your partner is in another room.
- Pick a card from a deck of cards and following the first 2 steps of clearing your mind and sending your message, send the image of the cad to your partner in the next room.
- Compare results
If you don’t have a deck of cards, you can also draw an image instead.
Keep a telepathy journal and keep track of your progress. If your partner did not receive the exact message you’ve sent, maybe the images they received closely resembles the image that you sent. If you sent the image of the apple, and they wrote “fruit” or “red,” then that is a good sign that you’re slowly harnessing your telepathic ability.
Is Telepathy Power Real? Who is Telepathic?
Telepathy, the ability to read minds, is not limited only to a few talented individuals. Without knowing, each and every one of us sends and receives telepathic signals with every person we encounter. James Van Praagh explains how we can learn to develop our natural telepathic abilities. His spirit readings are then woven into the various...
Telepathy has been historically criticized for its lack of poor testing and repeatability. Because there is no convincing evidence that telepathy exists, it has generally been considered as pseudoscience.
However, for psychical research and those who do believe it exists, telepathy is highly real. According to believers, every one of us can perform thought transference, due to the belief that all beings originate from the same source. This course could be the universe, God, a natural source, or a spiritual source.
Telepathy may not be proven scientifically but for those who’ve experienced this psychic ability, it is very much real. Though it’s difficult to practice when you don’t know the other person, for those who have close bonds with each other, they have an uncanny ability to read each other’s minds, whether they are in the same room, or far away.