Download and use our Free Guided Meditation Mp3 (Audio) to Manifest your Goals and learn how meditation can benefit your personal development.
Use the tips in this post to grow your knowledge and help you reach your goals for personal development.
What is meditation?
Meditation is the process of turning your attention away from your body and mind to your inner self. It is about making a choice to focus your mind either on something specific, or on nothing at all.
Meditation lets you:
- Connect with your Higher Self
- Manifest your ideal Partner
- Receive Joy, Well-being, Peacefulness, Desire and Clarity
- Feel Complete Relaxation
- Fortify the strength of Love within as well as for Others
- Spread Healing Love to the Universe
- Intensify an already existing Relationship
- And we could go on
Why is meditation good?
Meditation is good for our body and soul, although nobody knows exactly when meditation started.
Meditation is actually a practice that brings balance physically, emotionally, and mentally. Moreover meditation allow you to get back in to balance physically, this can help your sense of well being, and you will be ready to think more clearly and make better choices.
These are some of the benefits of meditation:
- Meditation is good for the mind (people have reported greater sense of inner peace, the ability to focus, a clearer mind, higher levels of self esteem, and better decision-making abilities)
- Meditation is good for the soul
- Morning meditation can help feel more alert and relaxed all day
- Improved concentration – A clear mind makes you more productive
- Meditation allows us to detach. We learn how to live in the here and now, instead of worrying about the past or future
- Better Health – meditation reduces stress level and anxiety
- Less bothered by little things
- Knowledge of Self
We wrote about Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband and How Technology Can Help Your Meditation. Check why people love this meditation device.
Tips On How To Meditate
- Sit with a straight back. Tend not to lie down, as you will most definitely drift off to sleep.
- Meditation brings relaxation and peace but at the same time this is a dynamic peace.
- While meditating, we are fully alert and conscious but we are in a state of full relaxation.
- Try to mediate in the lotus posture, however you may also do it in a chair or a meditation cushion as long as your back is straight.
- I usually Burn a candle in my mind simply because this adds a little extra inspiration to it, in some spiritual beliefs to cleanse any negative emotion that is released out of the body
- It is good to meditate early in the morning, but as I do not have time to meditate in the morning I do it in the evening, as long as you do it everyday.
HOW OUR MEDITATION WILL WORK FOR YOU – Q&A
Q: What it means to quiet the mind?
It’s a guided, Ten minute long meditation and visualization with beautiful music you are able to download. The main focus is to quiet your mind and to bring an ideal love, peace etc. into your life.
Q: How does it work?
All you have to do is close your eyes and relax and allow the words to work their magic. You’re going to be taken on a wonderful journey and go deep within you to connect with your higher self and the things you want.
Q: Who can use this Meditation?
This guided meditations works for both men and women.
Q: Can it really bring anything I want into my life?
Without a doubt it can. But don’t be amazed if there are other fabulous benefits to it, including feelings of well-being, desire, clarity, calmness, a connection with the higher self.
Q: How easy is it to manifest?
It is so simple it can be done almost anywhere. Although, best way to manifest things that you want, would be in a private relaxing spot, with headphones, where no one can disturb, it is however really not essential. But do mind to not listen to it while driving your car or while engaged in any activity that requires your full attention.
Unlock the content “FREE Guided Meditation Audio” by Sharing the post below.