Can the stars predict your perfect love match? Well, those who believe in astrology say yes, it can. For others, absolutely not! While astrology plays a huge part in many people’s lives, especially their decision-making, it shouldn’t be your sole basis of choosing your romantic partner. However, zodiac signs can be a fun tool to gauge whether or not you’ll get along easily with a potential partner.
Zodiac signs have a certain energy that attracts and repulses other energies. The degree of compatibility between the signs simply indicate whether or not two people will get along on the outset, or if it will take them some effort to make a relationship last.
Nevertheless, looking at your zodiac sign love compatibility can help you better understand why you’re attracted to someone, and what you can do to keep the relationship going.
- 1 What are the best and worst horoscope love matches?
- 1.1 Capricorn (December 22 to January 19)
- 1.2 Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)
- 1.3 Pisces (February 19 to March 20)
- 1.4 Aries (March 21 to April 19)
- 1.5 Taurus (April 20 to May 20)
- 1.6 Gemini (May 21 to June 20)
- 1.7 Cancer (June 21 to July 22)
- 1.8 Leo (July 23 to August 22)
- 1.9 Virgo (August 23 to September 22)
- 1.10 Libra (September 23 to October 22)
- 1.11 Sagittarius (November 22 to December 21)
What are the best and worst horoscope love matches?
Capricorn (December 22 to January 19)
As a Capricorn, you are practical, disciplined, and reserved. You have a careful nature and can sometimes be unwilling to change.
- Cancer – Cancers have a nurturing nature. While you may find it difficult to express yourself, the Cancer can make you feel comfortable enough to express your thoughts and feelings.
- Taurus – Both of you share the same values in life: working hard to achieve your goals. Your relationship with the Taurus will be that of a supportive one.
- Libra – Libra’s are highly sociable and love to party. Since you have a more reserved nature, you may like the Libra at first, but eventually, you’ll want to avoid large social gatherings that the Libra adores.
Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)
As an Aquarius, you are highly intellectual, creative, loyal, honest, and independent.
- Scorpio – You are attracted to Scorpio’s loyalty. They’re the kind of people who will never give up on you – a trait that you seek in partners.
- Leo – You and Leo share the same level of creativity and forging your own paths rather than following tradition. You can have a loving and creative union with the Leo.
- Taurus – The Taurus is very rigid and stable. They do not like change and spontaneity. They love taking things slow and making sure they do the right thing at all times. You may want to take the relationship to another level while the Taurus is still taking his time or stuck where you started.
Pisces (February 19 to March 20)
You are intuitive, imaginative, and compassionate.
- Cancer – As a Pisces, you have a lot of love to give and the Cancer does, too. Your relationship will be filled with romance and an optimistic attitude towards your future.
- Taurus – The Taurus places importance on emotional connections, which is something that you seek, as well. You will push each other to dream bigger, and live a comfortable and cozy life.
- Gemini – The Gemini is spontaneous and acts from his head. He may find your romantic tendencies as too mushy and clingy.
Aries (March 21 to April 19)
As an Aries, you are known to be adventurous, bold, confident, and energetic.
- Libra – You find the Libra to be calm-natured and soothing, while the Libra finds your adventurous spirit exciting. This love match is the classic case of opposites attract.
- Sagitarrius – Both of you are full of energy, passion, and determination. You will drive each other to push harder and to achieve your dreams, and eventually, bringing out the best in one another.
- Cancer – Cancers are romantics and demand deep connections with their partners. The Cancer’s possessive nature will cramp your adventurous spirit and you’ll find the relationship suffocating.
Taurus (April 20 to May 20)
You are comfortable in your own skin, loving, persistent, determined, and reliable.
- Cancer – You’ll have a deep, loving connection with Cancer. You both love living life comfortably and simply, and are both highly in tune with your emotions.
- Virgo – You both seek stability and commitment in relationships, and can lead to a long lasting romance.
- Leo – The Leo loves the company of large groups, while you prefer one-on-one or small group interactions.
Gemini (May 21 to June 20)
You are highly adaptable, versatile, intelligent, spontaneous, passionate, and love to talk.
- Sagitarrius – If there ever was an It Couple, the Gemini and Sagitarrius couple definitely fits the bill. Both are passionate about life, of adventures, of exploration, and have dynamic interactions.
- Aquarius – You are both free spirits and you both value interesting conversations and the freedom to explore new things.
- Virgo – Virgos need to make concrete plans and hate impulsive decisions. As someone who seeks passion and excitement, you are always doing things on a whim, making the Virgo loathe the Gemini’s carefree ways.
Cancer (June 21 to July 22)
You are quick to love and you fall hard. You are in tune with your emotions and passionate.
- Capricorn – The Capricorn is shy and reserved but your loving nature will help to bring out their true selves. As such, you will both develop deep trust with each other, leading to stronger bonds that are hard to break.
- Scorpio – The Scorpio is protective and nurturing. You will have deep and open communication with each other, and will always look for each others’ feelings.
Aries – The Aries is exciting and affectionate. You may tend to see their approach to life as too flaky, and when you don’t reciprocate their affection, they may tend to see you as aloof or cold.
Leo (July 23 to August 22)
As a Leo, you represent the Lion, and are bold, proud, broad-minded and have a great capacity to love.
- Aquarius – Both with strong personalities, the attraction between the two will be undeniable. Another classic example of opposites attract, they both value individuality and share a rare mix of understanding and independence.
- Aries – You love the Aries’ outgoing and confident nature, which matches yours. You are both full of life and will enjoy a happy-go-lucky union (Read “How to get an aries man to commit“) .
- Taurus – The rigid Taurus will bring you down. They love small gatherings and intimate interactions while you love the company of bigger groups of people. The Taurus is also reserved and cautious, which will hamper your adventurous spirit.
Virgo (August 23 to September 22)
You are practical, analytic, shy, and reliable.
- Capricorn – Both of you are responsible and know how to get things done. Your supportive relationship will help to bring the best in each other.
- Pisces – Respect defines the relationship between the Pisces and the Virgo. The Pisces loves your work ethic while you enjoy their free spirited nature.
- Sagitarrius – The Archer will see you as too rigid and uptight, while you loathe their spontaneity.
Libra (September 23 to October 22)
As a Libra, you are charming, easygoing, and diplomatic.
- Gemini – Both of you love social gatherings and make for the perfect social couple. While the Gemini is skilled at forming new relationships, you have the capacity to keep them. The result is a harmonious and supportive romantic relationship.
- Aries – While you enjoy their adventurous lifestyle, they’re attracted to your calm and soothing nature.
- Pisces – Both of you hate decision-making and will end up arguing most of the time.
Scorpio (October 23 to November 21)
You are emotional, respectful, and magnetic.
- Cancer – Both of you are highly protective of each other and talk the same language. You seek affection and attention, which Cancer will give you wholeheartedly, leading to a satisfying and harmonious relationship.
- Aquarius – You will both get along well despite having opposite outlooks of the world. You are both level-headed, cool, and patient.
- Gemini – You think that the Gemini is too impulsive, spontaneous, and that you can’t trust their judgment.
Sagittarius (November 22 to December 21)
You are a visionary, passionate, emotional, and have a blind optimism about the world.
- Gemini – Your relationship with the Gemini is a dynamic, passionate, and enlightening experience. You both love to explore, take on new adventures, and love each others’ company.
- Aries – You are drawn to the adventurous spirit of the Aries, their enthusiasm, as well as their charisma.
- Virgo – You find the Virgo too serious and boring while they think you’re immature and childish.
While you shouldn’t base your decisions on zodiac signs, they can be used to help you understand your attraction to someone, or why your relationship is not working.
While some matches click right of the bat, some matches take some permanent effort to stay afloat.
This guide does not guarantee that your relationship will work or not, but it’s a fun way to evaluate your current partners and future potential love interests.
Judy Nyssa Tanko
Psychic Nyssa is a Psychic Clairvoyant. She’s been aware of her gift since she was 6. As you go into a reading she never knows what information is going to come forth, once you ask a question the flow starts happening and she will tell you all she sees, hears, senses etc. Read more about Psychic Nyssa & Book her for a Reading.